- Assoc.Prof. (PhD) Zeynep TUNA ULTAV
- Assist.Prof. (PhD) İpek EK
- Res.Assist. Müge SEVER
Publications (May 2014 – September 2020)
- Tuna Ultav, Z., & Sever, M. (2020). “Interdisciplinary Nature of Architectural Discourse within the Triangle of Architecture, Sociology and Literary Fiction”. Space and Culture. (Arts & Humanities Citation Index). https://doi.org/10.1177/1206331220905260
- Al Sahli, L., Tuna Ultav, Z. & Sever, M. (2019) Analyzing the Al Sahli, L., Tuna Ultav, Z. & Sever, M. (2019) Analyzing the Relationship between Spatial Representation and Gender in Charlotte Gilman’s Novel,Herland. Journal for Women’s Studies. (Accepted for June 2021 Special Issue)
- Kolo, S., Tuna Ultav, Z. (2019). “The Experience of Life in London through Literary Narrative in Virginia Woolf’s Mrs Dalloway”, DAKAM Journal, 2019.
- Uz, E., Tuna Ultav, Z. (2019) “The Narration on İstanbul by Orhan Pamuk: The Black Book”, DAKAM Journal, 2019.
- Tuna Ultav, Z., Çağlar T.N., Durmaz Drinkwater, S.B. (2016). “Architectural Literary Analysis: Reading ‘The Death of the Street’ Through Ballard’s Literature And Trancik’s ‘Lost Space’”, METU Journal of the Faculty of Architecture (32:2), s.133-150. ISSN: 0258-5316. (Arts and Humanities Citation Index, Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals, Design and Applied Arts Index, Elsevier Scopus, TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM-SBVT…)
- Tuna Ultav, Z. (2016). “An Interdisciplinary Gaze to Architectural Discourse: Representation of ‘Crime’ as a Spatial Phenomenon through J.G.Ballard’s Literature,” Interactions 25 (1-2) (2016): 171-182. ISSN: 1300-574-X. (MLA, Gale Cengage, EBSCO)
- Tuna Ultav, Z. (2015). “An Interdisciplinary Gaze to Architectural Discourse: Representation of ‘Crime’ as a Spatial Phenomenon through J.G.Ballard’s Literature,” Interactions 23 (1-2) (2015). ISSN: 1300-574-X. (Ocak 2016’da basılacaktır). (MLA International Bibliography and Thomson Gale Cengage)
- Tuna Ultav, Z. (2015). “Utopia versus Dystopia: ‘The Ultimate City’ By J.G. Ballard,” A|Z 12 (2) (2015), s. 173-186. ISSN: 1302-8324. (DAAI_Design and Applied Art Index, AVERY Index to Architectural Periodicals, …)
- Tuna Ultav, Z. (2015) “The Fictional Representation of Modern Urban Concentration in the Work of J.G. Ballard”. In Architecture Anthology I: Architectural and Urban Theory, Nicholas Patricios. Ed. N. Patricios, Athens Institute for Education and Research, Athens, pp. 29-38.
- Tuna Ultav, Z. “Yazında Mekânı Okuma Yöntemleri: J.G. Ballard Yazını,” Hece221 (Mayıs 2015): 77-83. ISSN: 1301-210X.