- Assist. Prof. Dr. Zeynep Tuna Ultav
- Res. Assist. Müge Sever
Publications (May 2014-June 2017)
- Tuna Ultav, Zeynep, T. Nur Çağlar, S. Bahar Durmaz Drinkwater, “Architectural Literary Analysis: Reading ‘The Death of the Street’ Through Ballard’s Literature and Trancik’s ‘Lost Space’”, METU Journal of the Faculty of Architecture (32:2), pp.133-150. ISSN: 0258-5316. (Arts and Humanities Citation Index, Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals, Design and Applied Arts Index, Elsevier Scopus, TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM-SBVT…)
- Tuna Ultav, Zeynep. “An Interdisciplinary Gaze to Architectural Discourse: Representation of ‘Crime’ as a Spatial Phenomenon through J.G.Ballard’s Literature,” Interactions 23 (1-2) (2015). ISSN: 1300-574-X. (To be published in January 2016). (MLA International Bibliography and Thomson Gale Cengage)
- Tuna Ultav, Zeynep. “Utopia versus Dystopia: ‘The Ultimate City’ By J.G. Ballard,” A|Z 12 (2) (2015), pp. 173-186. ISSN: 1302-8324. (DAAI_Design and Applied Art Index, AVERY Index to Architectural Periodicals, …)
- Tuna Ultav, Z. “The Fictional Representation of Modern Urban Concentration in the Work of J.G. Ballard”. In Architecture Anthology I: Architectural and Urban Theory, Nicholas Patricios. Ed. N. Patricios, Athens Institute for Education and Research, Athens, 2015, pp. 29-38.
- Tuna Ultav, Zeynep. Yazında Mekânı Okuma Yöntemleri: J.G. Ballard Yazını, Hece221, May 2015, pp.77-83. ISSN: 1301-210X.
Conference Papers (May 2014-June 2017)
- Sever, Müge, Zeynep Tuna Ultav. “Collision between the Represented and the Imagined: Wheatley’s “High-Rise” Versus Ballard’s ‘High-Rise’,” International Conference on Science Fiction in Literature and Film, İstanbul, 10-11 Mart 2017. (Bildiri kitabı: İstanbul: DAKAM Yayınları, 2017: 58-66. ISBN: 978-605-9207-66-9.
- Karaman Yuncu, Belgin, Aslı Ceylan Öner, Zeynep Tuna Ultav. “From Literary Space to Designed Space: Orhan Pamuk’s ‘The Museum of Innocence’,” 12th International Design and Design History Symposium, 4T Tasarım ve Tasarım Tarihi Derneği, İzmir Mimarlık Merkezi, 11-12 Mayıs 2017.