- Educate individuals who:
- Are strong in technical issues as well as in design.
- Are able to think critically.
- Have the wisdom and perspective to answer social, environmental and global questions.
- Care about the effective use of visual, written and / or verbal communication tools / technologies required by the profession
- Highlight different fields of design.
- Internalize national and international cooperation.
- Take interdisciplinarity as a principle.
- Put emphasis on learning-by-doing and lifelong learning.
- Pay attention to research and innovation.
- Encourage participation and transparency within the department.
The department’s vision is to:
- Integrate cutting-edge digital technologies into its curriculum, research and infrastructure.
- Increase national and international cooperation.
- Be a role model for the application of learning-by-doing as well as innovative educational systems.
- Establish ourselves as pioneers and leaders within the field of interior architecture through scientific research studies in terms of adaptive reuse, design history, human & behaviour and environmental systems.
Approved at the Department Board 5th July, 2018. Activated in 2018-19 Academic Year.