- Assist. Prof. Çiğdem Çetin
- Assoc. Prof. Gülnur Ballice
- Assoc. Prof. Zeynep Tuna Ultav
Ongoing Scientific Research Projects
Healthcare Interiors: Space Perception And Satisfaction Of The Healthcare Staff Towards The Quality Of Working And Resting Spaces In Healthcare Buildings (November 2016-November 2017)
Summary: The main aim of the project is to expand awareness in order to raise the quality and satisfaction with the space by transferring the current situation and proposing new suggestions at the interiors of state hospitals in Turkey. In this regard, the project focuses on the workspaces and resting areas of doctors and nurses in hospitals, gathering data and developing new design suggestions on these spaces.
Project Coordinator: Assist. Prof. Çiğdem ÇETİN
Project Researchers: Assoc. Prof. Gülnur BALLİCE, Assoc. Prof. Zeynep Tuna ULTAV
Publications (May 2014- June 2017)
- Çetinkaya, Ç (2016). Hastanelerde Mekânsal Algı Bağlamında Renk, Doku- Malzeme Ve Işığın Yatan Hasta Üzerindeki Etkisinin Değerlendirilmesi (Evaluation of the Physical and Psychological Role of Color and Texture on Inpatients in Terms of Spatial Perception in Hospitals) (In evaluation process in Journal of Megaron).
Conference Papers (May 2014-June 2017)
- Çetin, Ç., Tuna Ultav, Z., Ballice, G. (2017). “The Effects of Interior Design Parameters on the Design Quality of Nurse Stations,” 7th Annual International Conference on Architecture, Atina, 3-6 Temmuz 2017.
- Ballice, G., Çetin, Ç., Tuna Ultav, Z. (2017). “Sağlık Personelinin Sağlık Yapılarındaki Çalışma ve Dinlenme Mekânlarının Kalitesine Bağlı Mekân Algısı ve Memnuniyeti,” IMAS İç Mimarlık Araştırmaları Sempozyumu, Başkent Üniversitesi, Ankara, 24-25 Nisan 2017.
- Çetinkaya, Ç., Cılasun, A., Hancı Geçit, B. (2016). “Evaluation of Indoor Environmental Control and Psychology in Healthcare: A Case Study on Inpatient Rooms in Hospitals”, SBE İstanbul, 13-15 October 2016, İstanbul.